*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2313630-Community-Monkey-Missions---February
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2313630
A place where fun and good deeds get rewarded!
I caught a ninja

The Ninja Monkeys are an elite, not so secret group of WDC members who somewhat covertly lurk behind the scenes and do random and not so random acts of kindness and charity and spread good will and mayhem throughout the community.

The Ninja Clan has decided to let the WHOLE community in on the crazy, wild, and sometimes hilarious shenanigans by sharing some Monthly Monkey Missions that anyone in the community is welcome to jump into!

*HeartRainbow* *HeartRainbow* *HeartRainbow* *HeartRainbow* *HeartRainbow*

February is the month for taking time to share love with those special people in our lives AND it also happens to be Love Your Pet month as well! Indeed, who better to share your love than with our furry friends?

It is with great excitement I give you this month's brand new merit badge! This month, if you complete only three of the four Monkey Missions, you will be given this delightful badge.

Merit Badge in Love Your Pet
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We sincerely appreciate it! -SMs

*Ninja* Monkey Missions for February 2024 *Ninja*

rank in the group Mission: Writing Write a short story telling us about a special pet that had an impact on your life. Share with us what made that pet more than just a pet. For extra credit, post a picture of that pet with your story. There is no word length. Just use all the words you need to tell us about your special furry friend. Post your completed story in the forum below on or before February 28th.

rank image for use within the group Review Mission Find an essay, paper, story, or static item that talks about pets and review it! Write a substantial review that provides honest but helpful feedback, suggestions and if needed, corrections. Ask at least one question, and be encouraging. Your review must be made public and once you've completed it, you need to return to the forum and post the ID number to your review below on or by February 28th

to be used for ranking system in group Covert Activity Mission Select two newbies who have less than 10 merit badges. Send them an animal themed merit badge and tell them you are sending them a badge in honor of Love your Pet month. Ask if they have any pets. Return to this forum and just post the user names of the two members you sent badges to. You don't have to post which badge you sent. Posts need to be made on or by February 28th to count. IF you complete this mission AND post the links on time, you will be re-imbursed for the cost of the two badges you sent.

to be used for the ranks in the group Community Angel .It is the time of year to spread some love and care to those far and wide. Your mission is to send out SIX Valentine themed C-Notes to six people you do NOT know. Just send a caring, friendly message to let them know they are not alone or forgotten this month. Now, because this is super sneaky and covert, you will NOT post what you did below. Instead, you will send me an email and just let me know WHO you sent c-notes to. This also needs to be completed on or by February 28th.

SPECIAL CREDIT: As an added bonus, if you send out 28 or more Valentine C-Notes, and email me to tell me WHO you sent those notes to, I will send YOU a Red or Pink Awardicon Ribbon and a Cupid Merit Badge!

Did you know Community Monkey Missions started in January and the deadline for January Monkey Missions has been EXTENDED until the end of February! So, if you missed Monkey Missions in January, it is NOT too late to get caught up and get the Handwriting Appreciation merit badge. Just click the link to be taken to January's forum. "Community Monkey Missions -Extended!
13 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Writer_Mike  •  03-31-24 @ 11:29 pm
by Writer_Mike  •  03-01-24 @ 12:02 am
by Writer_Mike  •  02-29-24 @ 11:52 pm
by Khola Mousethyme  •  02-18-24 @ 6:00 pm
by Khola Mousethyme  •  02-18-24 @ 5:26 pm
by AmyJo- only 2 steps behind -  •  02-18-24 @ 1:19 pm
by AmyJo- only 2 steps behind -  •  02-18-24 @ 1:13 pm
by AmyJo- only 2 steps behind -  •  02-18-24 @ 1:02 pm
by StaiNed-House Targaryen  •  02-11-24 @ 2:40 pm
by Wanda Jane  •  02-10-24 @ 1:00 am
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  02-09-24 @ 2:06 pm
by Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox  •  02-08-24 @ 10:40 am
by StaiNed-House Targaryen  •  02-07-24 @ 8:10 pm

13 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2313630-Community-Monkey-Missions---February