*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/962948-EMERGENCY-REAL-LIFE-ITEM-AUCTION-CLOSE
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #962948
Real-life items up for grabs! Please bid and help me keep my upgrade! ,>o<,
Auction Begins: 21st April 2005

Auction Ends: 15th May 2005, 11:59 P.M., W.com time.

!EXTRA EMERGENCY REAL-LIFE ITEMS AUCTION!

Help! My upgrade is running out! I really need GPs ASAP! That’s why I hold this auction. All items auctioned here are real-life items! I really hope you guys can help me in this one!

I really want to keep my upgrade. I’ve tried almost everything – entering into contests, reviewing, etc, but it’s still not enough! I currently have around 33.000 GPs and my upgrade runs out at the end of this month, so I really need and appreciate your attention and participation!

The reason I don’t buy an upgrade with money is because I’m in short of money right now (plus I don’t have a credit card or paypal). I’m also not working, so I can’t afford one without troubling you guys… -_-; Anyway, if any of you would be so kind as to donate anything, be it items or GPs, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Well! Enough for my sappy story! On to the rest! n_n;

BIDDING RULES

*Snow1* Willing to ship WORLDWIDE.

*Snow1* Put the number of your desired items and bidding amount as your post title.

*Snow1* You can bid as many times as you like to any items, but you must bid 100 GPs higher than the last bidder.

*Snow1* You may not retract your bid once you've placed it.

*Snow1* When the auction ends, I'll e-mail the winners and ask for their addresses. The items will be sent as soon as I received the payment.

SPECIAL NOTES FOR BIDDERS WHO LIVE IN AMERICAN OR EUPOPEAN COUNTRIES

*Note1* Please bear with the price I set. This is due to the fact that I don’t live in The US nor anywhere near Europe. In fact, I lived quite far away from it. Therefore, the prices set here are higher since I included the shipping costs (but trust me, they’re still waaay cheaper than they actually cost).

*Note1* Please be patient if the items do not arrive in a short time. As I have said in my previous note, I live far away from where you live, so it might take some time before you get your items.

Okay... Everything's settled? Then on to the auction! n_~*

Item #1

A beautiful refrigerator magnet in a shape of an angel. The clothes are purple-blue with streaks of gold. The wings are ice-like with glitters adorning them and the angel is posed holding a golden star. What is truly beautiful about this magnet is that it’s painted with shimmering paint (you know what I mean). The condition itself is not so new, but never been used before so there’s hardly any damage.

Starting Bid *Right* 15.000 GPs

Item #2

A set of scented erasers. Medium-sized and shaped like cookie, candy, and bottle opener. Recently bought and still in their wrappings. If you’re not too fond of them, I’m sure your little ones would!

Starting Bid *Right* 7.500 GPs

Item #3

2 small memos (around 5x6 cm) with assorted designs, around 90 pages, also recently bought. Suitable for small notes or travelling.

Starting Bid *Right* 3.500 GPs

Item #4

An envelope of new, assorted stickers. Beautiful designs.

Starting Bid *Right* 4.500 GPs

Item #5

A beautiful diary, pink in colour with heart motives, medium-sized, high quality and recently bought.

Starting Bid *Right* 15.000 GPs

Well! That’s all for now! I might add some more. Meanwhile, keep bidding! Thanks! #^0^#

~Cat-Claws~

8 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!  •  05-16-05 @ 7:53 am
by Dreams - Anon, who are you?  •  05-15-05 @ 8:19 am
by Farhana  •  05-04-05 @ 8:22 am
by Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!  •  04-30-05 @ 11:22 am
by Farhana  •  04-29-05 @ 2:23 pm
by Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!  •  04-22-05 @ 4:31 am
by Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old!  •  04-22-05 @ 4:27 am
by Kenzie  •  04-21-05 @ 8:58 pm

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/962948-EMERGENCY-REAL-LIFE-ITEM-AUCTION-CLOSE