*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1028148
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #939896
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 28, 2005 at 10:02am
people who worry too much
by spidey
I just wrote about this in my journal. If anyone would like to read it, be warned that it's rated 18+. Here it is: "argh!!

I just wish people would calm down. There's no point in getting upset about everything! My in-laws, in particular, get so worried about every little thing! They worry if one snowflake falls from the sky. They call everyone they know and tell them to be careful, or to not go outside if they can help it.

My husband, Mr. J is sick right now. He's got a cold or a virus or something. My mother-in-law is worred he'll "catch" pneumonia, since it's "going around." First of all, it's NOT CONTAGIOUS! Second of all, he's not going to develop pneumonia!

Apparently, though, some teenager died from it last week, so she thinks Mr. J will. I wish she'd just calm down and let us relax.

So that's my rant for today.

A word of advice to everyone out there:

Calm down. There's absolutely no use in getting worried about every little thing.

a sig that was made for me.

Check these out:
 The Daily Rant  [13+]
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
by poisonivy

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

Signature for Between the Lines members-- smaller than the full-size header.
"Spidey's Tangled Web [18+]

** Image ID #932564 Unavailable **
"Invalid Item

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 5   Public Reviewer  for the month of  September 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

This was given through  [Link To Item #800702]  from  [Link To User mswriter70]  because your journaling has touched her and she likes the honesty you put into it. Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on giving your  500 th   review!
** Image ID #931281 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
people who worry too much · 02-28-05 10:02am
by spidey
Re: people who worry too much · 02-28-05 12:38pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, poisonivy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1028148