*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1030025
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #939896
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 3, 2005 at 8:56am
Random Rant
Did you ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right? How about a month or two of those days?

It seems like every winter, I get kind of distracted. I don't know if it's a kind of depression, but I get the winter blues. It's too cold outside to do anything, so I usually settle into an almost sedentary lifestyle where I come home from work and park myself in front of the tv. I go to bed early because I'm tired from sitting around so much, and before I know it, it's morning again and I have to go through the same boring routine again. Because of this, I end up forgetting stuff. Important stuff. Like paying my bills on time. I don't know what's wrong with me! On Wednesday I found a credit card bill that was due on Tuesday! And I'd like to say this is the first time that something like this has happened. It seems like it only happens in the winter, though. I start making stupid mistakes at work, forgetting little things. Sometimes people even say, "What's with you lately? You're usually so good at remembering everything.." So I'm really hoping that this will end soon. I've decided that since I realized that this happens, I can do something to prevent more stupid mistakes.

Another thing that is really bothering me lately is work. I'm a secretary, which means I work really hard so that my boss can take the credit. It's okay, I've made peace with it. But what I can't take is that when anything goes wrong, I'm the one to blame. As I said above, I've been distracted lately, but that's not to say that every little problem that occurs is my fault. People are always looking for someone to blame, and for some reason around here it always ends up being the secretary's fault. Aarrgghh!!! It's so frustrating.

Whew, I feel better now.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Random Rant · 03-03-05 8:56am
by poisonivy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, poisonivy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1030025