*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1040955
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #774192
Do you have socially unacceptable writing? Come on in....
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 22, 2005 at 1:06am
Site inspiration
There's been some drama on the site, and while simply breezing in and out of ports hearing about it, I got to thinking about the site itself.

This site thrives on community, and nothing shakes a community like a shocking event. Hell, last year discrimination aaccusations lead to a sitewide drama so massive I even ended up in hot water*Blush* In fact, if you look through the old messages in this forum, you'll see what I mean. What makes this community as solid as it is, though, is that we never let these dramas break us. As a matter of fact, my Troublesome Musings contest was quite successful, and I will be holding another round this coming May. What's also interesting is that these dramas don't break us because we use writing to deal with them. Interesting thought, no?

My question then is this. What does site drama inspire in you? Has it inspired you to write something? I'd be very curious to know what site drama does for you.

The truest statement ever...now a sig.
...you know it's true...

For plugging Acid Tongued
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Site inspiration · 03-22-05 1:06am
by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Re: Site inspiration · 03-22-05 11:47am
by Tension
Re: Re: Site inspiration · 03-22-05 7:10pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Re: Site inspiration · 04-04-05 4:51pm
by Spheric
Re: Re: Site inspiration · 04-04-05 8:10pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elisa the Bunny Stik.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1040955