*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1044293
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #660949
Competition: Each fortnight new prompts for a short story + 10,000 GPs/Awardicon available
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 27, 2005 at 8:54pm
New Prompts for Next Round!!
Here are the prompts for the next round!

1. Not many know that there is more then one Easter Bunny, but there is, and on the day after Easter all of the Bunnies gather at the Easter Bunny convention. This year’s convention would be like no other. (Make this one a children’s story)

2. The wind battered against the side of the clapboard house. Standing at the window, Mary watched the driving sheets of rain hammering against the glass. Well, she thought, it’s March and it certainly is coming in like a lion. Would it go out like a lamb?

3. Stuffy head, sore throat, watery eyes. Yep, a cold. George couldn’t believe it. In two days he was scheduled to launch with the rest of his crew for Mars, and he catches a cold. If Mission Control finds out they’ll ground me for sure, he thought. Well, they’re not going to find out. After all, what could be so bad about taking a cold virus to Mars?

4. “Pop, can we go fishing on Saturday?” The bouncing boy jumped in to his father’s lap.

“We’ll see, Jimmy. You know I’ve got a lot of work to do. Now, why don’t you go and play outside?”

Jimmy slid to the floor and shuffled away. We never go fishing anymore, he thought.

How do you feel about your writing?  (E)
Do you and your readers agree/disagree on your best stories?
#795405 by Rasputin

Pick Your Prompt  (18+)
Do you like to write to prompts?Have a prompt contest? This is the place for you.
#819961 by Rasputin

Sig made for me by Melissa
Rasputin fishing

~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Prompts for Next Round!! · 03-27-05 8:54pm
by Rasputin

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Rasputin.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1044293