*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/106280
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 6, 2001 at 6:02am
Let me introduce myself
Hi!

First of all, I have to apologize for being absent for the past several days. I had been rather busy elsewhere and just didn't have the time to take care of things here.

I have come to the conclusion that I may just as well introduce myself and my fetish here.

I am 24 years old, male, and studying Japanese and English. I don't recall when I started realizing I had this fetish, but it must have been in my early teens. I find mega- giantesses erotic (that is, their proportions are normal, or even cute, but they are as tall as buildings). They should be at least 200 yards tall, I guess, and there is no upper limit (I mean it). I am not really into furries, and I am straight. Besides normal intercourse, I fantasize about unbirthing and getting swallowed (without digestion). I don't like crush, foot, or ass. In real life, I haven't had a woman yet, and there are also no girl friends applying. Therefore, I do feel a bit insecure about the details.

Although I am not into furries, I have long time used animal vore as a substitute (Grimms' Tom Thumb, Pinocchio, Digital Monsters). After all, the insides of a stomach don't really need to say what species the owner is :) .

I have a theory about my vore phantasies, though. Considering that they are rather gentle (no digestion, no chewing, no death), I think that they are just another way to get unbirthing for me. Since unbirthing would clearly be adult material, I suppose that I didn't have too much of a chance to obtain it in my teens, but (animal) vore is rather abundant in children books and tv shows. Therefore, I used it to stimulate my phantasies. Well, that's my theory about it, but being no psychiatrist or anything, I can hardly prove it.

Having said that, I would like to know about you. What fetishes are you into? Can you sympathize with my vore- theory, or do you think that it's rather unlikely?

DEATHWORKS

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Let me introduce myself · 02-06-01 6:02am
by Deathworks

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/106280