*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/107901
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 16, 2001 at 9:49am
Recommended Reading Continued
Hi!

And now for some new issue of Recommended Reading:

First of all a classic revisited, it would seem:

Gozer Hand: The Journals of Talia, a Ghostbuster

This interactive story is based (as far as I know) on a non- interactive story which has been around for quite some time. The 25 initial chapters are actually that same story some of you may already know, but now you get the chance to alter the course of the action. Talia is the female scientist in the Chicago franchise of the Ghostbusters (the ones from the movie) who gets herself shrunken to 1/8 inch by accident.

Note that this item has been rated NC-17 by its author!

Riverdog13:The Micro- Files

This is another interactive story by our favorite Riverdog13. It is the year 2013 and shrink ray technology has become readily available for crime. You are an FBI agent investigating such crimes. This story has currently 24 chapters. As I see it, the story allows you to be both the giant, interacting with victims, or the shrunken part, if the bad guys try to take you out.

Note that this item has been rated PG-13 by its author!

D.X.Machina: Shrunken Voyeur

The second interactive story D.X.Machina presents on stories.com, this one centers around Ray Lynch, who has been living a rather dull life. Things change as he receives a package with a crystal which allows him to shrink to 1/4 inch and back at will. There are currently 9 chapters, but that situation certainly has much potential :) :)

Note that this item has been rated X by its author!

Gtspendragon: Interactive Object of Affection

This interactive story by the reknown Gtspendragon tells the tale of Richard, a 20- year- old programmer, who needs to be near women and secretly creates a device which could change him into anything that is less massive than he is: he could simply shrink and/or become some object like a spoon.

Gtspendragon points out that although the story is based on 'An Object of Affection', the characters and events are completely different.

Note that this item has been rated X by its author!

Guy33: Tiny Mike

In this interactive story, you are Mike Evans, 18 years old, last year at high school, who finds a jar whose contents shrink him to about 3 inches in height.

Note that this item has been rated PG-13 by its author!

On the downside, Druszwhiskey's 'The Incredible Shrinking You' seems to have been deleted.

I want to thank Guy33 and Riverdog13 for posting on my board. Please do as Riverdog13 has done, and tell us about your new stories on the board, so that we all may know. I try to keep up to date, but I may miss something. Therefore, please post announcements. Thank you.

DEATHWORKS

P.S.: I have created two polls in my main portfolio that are dealing with interactive stories in general. Once there are representative results, I am planning to base my moderating of 'Shrinking Down to Size' on those results. Please vote. Thank you.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Recommended Reading Continued · 02-16-01 9:49am
by Deathworks

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/107901