*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1137608
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 21, 2005 at 11:37pm
Welcome to All
Welcome everyone!
         This forum is meant to compliment Kenzie 's contest for anyone who has, of knows someone who has a disability of any kind, suffers from chronic pain, or a chronic illness, or any combination of those. It's intent is to provide a way to vent your pain, frustration, and other feelings knowing that those who are listening are not only willing to listen, but that they actually understand your position, and to give all of us here a chance to learn from each other about any and all aspects of these conditions. I'll start it off.
         My wife Kenzie and I both have Fibromyalgia, and I have diabetes. The "fibro" means, for us, that we both have chronic pain. There are some days where the associated chronic fatigue makes it all but impossible for her to get out of bed. We'll both share more as this forum grows, but we wanted all who come here to know that we are two of those dealing with these situations personally, and genuinely doing this to help others' understanding of what chronic illness, pain, and / or disability can do to a person's life. We hope this forum will be a major success. That will mean that many people will have learned much from such a simple, honest start as this place provides. We hope to hear from many of you.

Sincerely,

Incurable Romantic
Kenzie
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Welcome to All · 09-21-05 11:37pm
by Incurable Romantic

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1137608