*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1200465
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 9, 2006 at 9:31pm
Howdy!
by A Non-Existent User
Hey y'all!

Like Ellie said, happy happy New Year! I wasn't able to do anything for mine because the river flooded and I was stuck at home. My job is going really well. I'm never going back to being a waitress! I love cooking so much, even if it's a lot of work, being in the hot kitchen all day, and getting messy and dirty. I'm working 4 days a week. It's nice having more money, especially since my parents are putting more and more pressure on me to pay for my stuff -- car insurance, health insurance, car repairs, gas, etc, etc. I'm so annoyed because I got a ticket recently driving through Manchester (I was passing over the double yellow line, but just barely, and I wasn't going very fast...Excuses, excuses...*Smile*, but I really wasn't doing anything crazy. Anyway) and it's costing me $226!!! I'm so upset! If only I didn't have a car. I would have so much more money to do/buy things I love, like traveling, going to theater events, yoga classes, postage, art supplies, etc.

Nathan and I have been toying around with the idea of going somewhere again. We've talked about Africa -- VERY casually, mind you! Africa would be crazy. So intense. We also would like to go to Iceland, Norway, New Zealand, Tahiti (Nathan's been to Fiji)...We want to go on a road trip to Utah and the Grand Canyon over Nathan's spring break this year. That'd be AWESOME! I really hope it works out.

Fleur, how are you and Peter doing? Are you still not speaking with your mom?

Ellie, are you going to be living at the same place at Hull this spring? If you aren't, I'm going to have to ask you yet AGAIN for your address. In fact, I still have a present to send you! I'm so lazy! I'm sorry sweetpea. I swear I'll send it before your birthday rolls around!

Speaking of birthdays, Miss Ilona Hiemstra has a birthday coming up!!! Do you have any plans, Loon? Hey, I joined that postcard group that you sent an email to everyone about! It sounds really cool and I can't wait to get involved.

Let's see...what else can I say...I don't want to bore everybody by yakking on.

This March I have a show called From Broadway with Love. It's a cabaret (sp?) show. We all have our own songs to sing, and we also have some group songs. We'll wear beautiful clothes and hopefully have microphones. I'm super excited about it but also annoyed because I have a tendency to get really nervous onstage and my voice shakes. I HATE it. I don't know what to do about it! The only way to get over that, of course, is to just DO it.

Talk to you all soon! Elizabeth said she was going to come on by the forum, which would be great.

"You can complain that roses have thorns, or be happy that thorns have roses"
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Howdy! · 01-09-06 9:31pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Howdy! · 01-23-06 6:42pm
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1200465