*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1210479
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 23, 2006 at 6:42pm
Re: Howdy!
Cait, yep things between Peter and I are going really well. I spent the whole of xmas with him, then new year's at dad's. I saw mum a couple of times over xmas; we're speaking now, but there's not exactly a lot of love! lol. I think we tolerate eachother basically and that's about it.

Chloe, Joshua & Steve have moved into a new appartment in Southampton and are busy looking for new jobs at the moment. Joshy continues to do well and is so bright and curious about everything; it's amazing to see him and all he can do.

I've got semester 1 finals at the moment, which so far haven't gone too badly, but the hardest one is on weds and I'm dreading it! I've basically done no work for it, so I've only got myself to blame...

In Feb I've got BUSA (like NCAA) trampoline comp in York, so I'm busy practising that at the moment and I've taken up residence so to speak as an assistant coach for the bangoroos (local trmapoline squad) and even got invited to observe and help coach the North Wales Squad, which was awesome! It was so technical based and I took the 7-9 yr olds, who are better than me already! lol. I hope they ask me to do it again next month!

How's everyone else doing? My new classes start Feb 1st, which I'm looking forward to. After this week, 60% of my degree is over and done with and already graded! I can't believe I've only got 40% of my degree to do and then I'll be a graduate!!!!!!! Roll on graduation this summer!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist
MESSAGE THREAD
Howdy! · 01-09-06 9:31pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Howdy! · 01-23-06 6:42pm
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1210479