SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/128163
Rated: E · Message Forum · Experience · #158536
Very important, for all to see!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 17, 2001 at 2:55pm
The truth
So here it is : I guess you did n't chicken out!!
Most people don't make it past the introduction!

The truth is that we as humans are eternal beings. We are bound to go on forever!
The question is do you fear what lies beyond this world!
If so you have right to, people naturally fear what they don't know.

The problem is that we are all sinful beings! Not one of us can say : "I haven't sinned"
So are doomed for all eternity? Or is there a way to redeem ourselves??
The answer is no!! There is no way that we as humans can save ourselves!!

Lost hope--read on!!

Even though we are sinful and cant save ourselves,(even if we think we can!! ) there is someone out there who can save us!
Its not Elvis, its not aliens with fat heads. No its someone far greater!!

For those of you who think I have no basis for saying there's a greater power!
I ask this : "How did we get here??"
Because there's no way that the earth just happened!! If the earth's axis was 0.5 of a degree off life would not exist! We would burn or freeze to death! Or not even be here!
And how did we get personality, if someone didn't put it there??
Did all of this just up and happen?? Highly unlikely !
But if you're not convinced I'll write another segment !

Back to the topic! There is someone out there who can, and desperatly wants to save us!! You might ask how I know this?? Well I met him!

My next question is who believes that 'Queen Elizabeth the first' exists??
You know she existed because of writings, that have been left behind! That tell you she was a person , she lived and died!

I also know of a person who was extensively written about!!Written in two different languages. Who was mentioned by 66 different authers!! 13 of which actually had the pleasure of meeting him fast to face!!--eye witnesses--
The man's name is Jesus Christ! And he came to earth, a man but also God. And he is the one who can save us! He can save you from anything! He saved me from a life of damnation and illness!

But you have to repent of your sin, and accept him into your life, as personal Lord and savior. Then he can have an impact on your life! You have to believe that he died on an execution stake, for you, to take your place! And that he rose again, and lives on !!!

For those of you who know what I mean great, but those of you who don't, I'm reffering to the best published and known piece of writing ever created! Its called the bible, and experts have worked for years and can only debate about 5 percent of the bible!
And that is petty word discrepancy! SO it is reliable. And you can believe what it says!!!!

Those of you who aren't sure, write to me!! I want to know what you have questions about! And I want to know if you believe what I say. Because I want you to do something! I want yo to confess with your mouth Jesus Christ is Lord and beleive in your heart that God raised him from the dead.

Is your future certain???
So the choice is yours?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The truth · 05-17-01 2:55pm
by Arc angel
Re: The truth · 08-02-01 1:12am
by Stallion

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arc angel.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/128163