*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1335072
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Action/Adventure · #1098093
Discuss what's going to happen in our campfire!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 25, 2006 at 11:44am
Re: Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT
Well, the problem as I see it is that Harry and Ginny had a little argument and he went back in the kitchen to hang with Mrs. Weasley for a while.

Then someone again placed him walking with Ginny, again.

Ginny was not with him when I wrote again, but Harry asked Ron if he wanted to go outside.

So now someone again placed him walking with Ginny.

He is not longer 'with' Ginny. He was with Ron, but the person who wrote all the Ron and Luna stuff left Harry out.
*Smile* No one reads what I write for Harry, they just keep sticking him back walking with Ginny. (evil grin) I'll try to think of something dramatic for him to do that will get him out of the Ginny thing.

I love Harry. I know everyone wants to see him at least do something! I know this is a relationship campfire, but I thought he could walk out and talk to someone else! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... let me think what could happen. Could you give me a couple more days on it? Write me if you don't hear from me before skipping, please.

Thanks for having this campfire!

*Reading* Write on! *Reading*
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
ANNOUNCEMENT · 05-06-06 8:19pm
by GoldenHopeisWorkinHard!
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT · 07-25-06 7:55am
by SilverValkyre loves YOU!
Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT · 07-25-06 10:59am
*Star* Re: Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT · 07-25-06 11:44am
by SilverValkyre loves YOU!
Re: Re: Re: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT · 07-25-06 3:43pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, GoldenHopeisWorkinHard!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1335072