*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1357092
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 25, 2006 at 9:31am
Today's thoughts
by Kenzie
Last night, Incurable Romantic and I had quite an animated discussion about matters of faith and finances. (It was a good animated discussion. *Smile*) We talked non-stop for an hour and a half. And I just now realized that I never once stumbled over my tongue that whole time.

Why is that important? This morning, Jim and I had quite a laugh as I admitted that I seem to have a dyslexic mouth these days. During some other recent discussions, I said, "I've very been good" and "that's very not nice." There were probably other slips, but those are the two I remember. That's something new for me. I used to do quite a bit of public speaking.

I believe that I didn't stumble on my words when we discussed God and titheing and our finances because we were talking about God.

Another thought crossed my mind, and before the fibro fog hits, I thought I should mention it. Sept. 11-17 is National Chronic Invisible Illness Week. Restministries.org has some great t-shirts for that week. They're a really bright green color. On the back these words are printed: My illness is invisible, but my Hope shines through. On the front: Hope. It's a choice.

I really think hope and faith are important issues when we're dealing with any illness.

That's all for now.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Today's thoughts · 08-25-06 9:31am
by Kenzie
Re: Today's thoughts · 08-25-06 9:57pm
by Incurable Romantic
Re: Today's thoughts · 11-19-06 6:27pm
by Kenzie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1357092