*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1357504
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 25, 2006 at 10:13pm
Re: Re: Re: Sometimes people do not understand
Skymac,

Just from reading your two entries here, it is obvious to me that you two have a wonderfully strong relationship, as Kenzie and I do. And the support each of us gives our partner, in all ways, but especially by letting them know we DO understand, can be priceless to them. Especially at the times of worst pain or other major flare-ups.
         Kenzie's fatigue from the Fibro is often worse than mine, though there are days where the reverse is true. But she knows that I will not get upset if she ends up crashing with an unplanned nap in the middle of the afternoon, and that she can get me up in the middle of the night if she needs me and I won't mind a bit.
         You, your husband, Kenzie and I, and many others here suffer from disabilities that are totally invisible. And every one of us in that position knows from first hand experience that the invisible illnesses and disabilities are the hardest to get others to understand. That's another reason Angela's Niece needs Praye was right when she talked about us sticking together as a group. We can support each other in ways no one else can even begin to.
         I congratulate you and your husband on your wonderful relationship. Sometimes afflictions like ours can bring us relationships that are special, too. Ones that, again, those who don't understand us can't thoroughly appreciate. I thank God every day for bringing Kenzie and I together. And here's hoping each of us, you and I, has many more wonderful years with our marvelous partners.
MESSAGE THREAD
Sometimes people do not understand · 08-25-06 9:49am
by skymac
Re: Sometimes people do not understand · 08-25-06 11:38am
by Kenzie
Re: Re: Sometimes people do not understand · 08-25-06 1:08pm
by skymac
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Sometimes people do not understand · 08-25-06 10:13pm
by Incurable Romantic
Re: Sometimes people do not understand · 09-03-06 12:30pm
by Wystful
Re: Re: Sometimes people do not understand · 09-03-06 10:07pm
by Incurable Romantic

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1357504