*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1367707
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 11, 2006 at 11:22pm
Re: Need Prayers Just Not Sure What To Ask For.
Angela,
         Naturally we'll keep all of you in our prayers, including you. And you are quite right in your thought that, as you put it, "there is more to this life even after we are gone". Among many ways of telling us the same thing, the bible says that our body is just a "tent" for our spirit; that our true HOME awaits us in Heaven.
         And remember one thing I told you years ago when you asked me how I felt about Linda's passing. I told you then the same thing I put in the bio: that it hurt to be without her, but that she is better off now, because she is no longer suffering her epileptic seizures. The same idea now applies to Mickey. If it IS his time, which only the Lord truly knows, Mickey, too will be better off because he will no longer be in pain or fighting the limitations of his broken body brought on by his strokes.
         I'm glad, too, that you are at peace with the possibility of Mickey's death. That will make it much easier for you to deal with it when it actually happens, and that in turn will help keep your own stress level down, which is also important.
         Take care, and keep us all posted. May God's Grace be with you and your family through this trying time.
MESSAGE THREAD
Need Prayers Just Not Sure What To Ask For. · 09-11-06 5:14pm
by Angela's Niece needs Praye
*Star* Re: Need Prayers Just Not Sure What To Ask For. · 09-11-06 11:22pm
by Incurable Romantic

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1367707