*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1405638
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Action/Adventure · #1106100
This is a forum for one of my campfires, so that the writers can brainstorm together.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 22, 2006 at 12:51am
Strategy Time
Okay, folks, we're not leaving that room until I'm satisfied we've covered some important topics. Now's the chance to talk over anything strange, new, weird, or anything else you've been dying to discuss. Ask questions, talk over details, and decide upon a strategy.

Everyone gets a chance to post while we're still in the room and our characters will be in there for an entire day (on their time). It's currently 10 am for them. Let's have everyone discuss what is said/done in, hmm, 1 hour blocks for each of us.

Once we leave there, we'll be meeting the king and we'll need to be able to tell him what we've decided. There's going to be a huge banquet and party following our little strategy session. I'll handle that in my add, so if there's anything in particular you want your character to do, just let me know.

I didn't get to introduce the new character, so I apologize, but the time didn't seem right. But, we'll be meeting her eventually, not to worry.

Since it's Thanksgiving week, Reamie, and you're the first up, I'll give you until Sunday evening (9 pm WDC time) to add, and then we'll get back to the regular 3-day cycle. As always, I hope you're enjoying yourselves and please post group questions in the forum so that I can address them.

Have a Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

Blackwillow made this for me!!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Strategy Time · 11-22-06 12:51am
by KC under the midnight sun
Re: Strategy Time · 11-22-06 4:30pm
by KC under the midnight sun
Re: Re: Strategy Time · 11-24-06 10:17am
by Tileira

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, KC under the midnight sun.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1405638