*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1464867
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #1220860
Rewarding the slacker in each one of us and earning gps for Raok and Roll!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 4, 2007 at 5:47pm
Um...
by A Non-Existent User
It was an awful day in feudal Japan.The sky was gray with rain,it was cold ,and none of the flowers were in bloom.Kikyou was walking to the newly made school in her yellow kimono. It had a pattern of red flowers on it,completely unfitting for the weather.As she neared the small building,she slapped her head with her small hand. She had forgotten to do her homework AGAIN! She only had about six minutes to think of a good excuse before her teacher asked for her five pages of homework.

"May I have your homework Kikyou?"the teacher asked the now crying child.Instead of answering,she just cried harder."M-m-my dog..."she stammered,still thinking of an excuse."Yes?"she the teacher prompted,trying to get the child to tell her what was wrong."h-h-he.......DIED last night!"she finished,bawling on the outside,smiling and laughing on the inside."Awwwwww!You poor,poor thing!" the teacher cooed,trying unsecssfuly to comfort the child."You can have another week on your work,just try to calm down."she said softly.

~After class~

The sky had cleared up,and the birds were singing.The air smelled like one thing, SPRING!"You don't even have a dog!" exclaimed InuToki,her hanyou pal,"How on earth could it DIE?"
"I just forgot to do my homework,AGAIN,so I needed a quick excuse."
"But how could you cry so realisticaly?"InuToki retorted,smiling.
"Simple,I was upset about getting into trouble,so on the way to school I just started crying.It was EASY!"

*The author claims no responsibility for used excuse if it fails.However,if it works,the author claims full responsibility*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Um... · 03-04-07 5:47pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, KC under the midnight sun.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1464867