*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1485698
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Comedy · #1218077
Have you read something you'd like to say something horrid about?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 6, 2007 at 1:47pm
I Agree So Much!
Time after time, I keep reading things that made me start twitching uncontrollably. Why? Because of the multitudinous spelling errors and glaring lack of punctuation. Also because of the apparently kindergarten-level grammar. Now, if English is not your first language, I can understand the grammar, but for goodness sake, WDC has a spell check! It's right there! "Spell check" You can spell check everything you put on here! It's this miracle of life! And punctuation--Geez Louise, it wasn't just created so maybe, if you wanted to, you could perhaps throw in a few periods or commas every once in a while. It's meant to be used. And even if you have no idea when to use a semicolon or a colon, you can still use the basics like periods and commas. I'd much rather be telling you that you have too many commas (within reason) rather than you have this gigantically huge, long garbled thing that I'm not even sure qualifies as written in the English language and sends me into a twitching paroxysm of despair. Punctuation is a necessity...not a luxury.
Thanks for this forum. That felt nice, getting that off my chest! *Smile*

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."-Nietzsche
Come check out "Invalid Item! *Heart* *Kiss*
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors! 218143218143 adorable light purple angel bear very cute pink bunny cute little penguin tag ** Image ID #765748 Unavailable ** beautiful signature made for me by Damiana gothprincess angel sig beautiful "Pegasus-in-Purple" signature sparkle faery signature ** Image ID #1187837 Unavailable ** beautiful GothPrincessAngel signature Image #748946 over display limit. -?- Image #1220756 over display limit. -?- Image #1204752 over display limit. -?-
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I Agree So Much! · 04-06-07 1:47pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: I Agree So Much! · 04-06-07 3:58pm
by Chriswriter

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Chriswriter.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1485698