*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1556923
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 2, 2007 at 4:02am
WARNING - STARFLEET COMMAND LEGAL DEPT.
by onaya3
Greetings,

This is just a short correction for legal purposes to the prior comm message posted on your communique about 'Star Trek Memorabilia' that pertains to its connections to Starfleet Command.

Could the human who calls herself 'narnia3' (where do these weird humans get these weird names? We on Vulcan would never irrationally or illogically use 'assumed' names) please be advised that also on your communications database more coloquially called the 'internet', another 'Trekker' (or applicant for Starfleet Academy) can in the human vernacular term, 'kick your butt' by producing a higher level of 'collectability' of Starfleet approved merchandise.

The said human with (in this Vulcans' logical opinion) the most 'merchandise' or perhaps even 'fetish' for all things pertaining to the United Federation of Planet's Science and Defense Dept. aka Starfleet (or in 20th Century terminology 'Star Trek') had made out his entire unit, or flat, or apartment (or whatever else in 20th Century terminology you call your dwelling of residence with out a yard) remodelled to resemble Starfleet issue & design of Personnel Quarters on a standard NCC class vessel.

To view this said property, you may visit 'E-Bay' on your communications database called the internet.

May you live long & prosper....

T'Slang!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A conversation between O'Brien and Bashir, ST: DS9, 'Take Me Out to the Holosuite')

B - "What are you eating?"
O - "I'm not eating, I'm chewing."
B - "Chewing what?"
O - "Gum, it's traditional. I had the replicator create me some."
B - "You just... chew it?"
O - "No, they infuse the gum with flavour."
B - "What did you infuse it with?"
O - "Scotch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
WARNING - STARFLEET COMMAND LEGAL DEPT. · 08-02-07 4:02am
by onaya3
Re: WARNING - STARFLEET COMMAND LEGAL DEPT. · 08-03-07 3:24pm
by Maryann - House Martell

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1556923