*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1590246
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1312285
Delight me with your guests, and don't forget a good menu.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2007 at 7:56am
Dinner at Gothie's
I'm a very organized type of penguin...er, person...so my dinner party guests now share a common theme. They're all members of WDC. There are so many people I want to meet from WDC, but I suppose I'll have to limit it, won't I? *Laugh* So...in no particular order:

1) Mark Why? Because he has literally pulled me out of some very dark, bad places and set this little penguin upright again. Without talking to him, I don't know if I'd still be alive, to be quite frank. I certainly wouldn't be able to be on WDC very much, then...I don't think they let you on the Internet in psych. wards, do they? *Pthb* He is my best friend.

2) Steev the Friction Wizurd How could I not? He's one of my first real friends on WDC (scary, isn't it?) I would love to figure out just how his mind works...whichever way, it must be as convoluted as a Slinky! *Laugh* He helps me laugh...something that I need to do more often.

3) The Literary Penguin No, it's not just because of the penguin aspect. I found Ger when I read his very first blog entry about how he became named "The Literary Penguin" in the first place. I just...love his thought processes. He's very silly, like me, and that always interests me. But then, he can be very serious and be very warm-hearted and sweet. *Smile* I would love to talk to him.

4) stomper I believe I first met him when he gave me "chocolate kisses" from Scroll. Since then, he's become one of my best friends. I want to discover how his mind works. *Laugh* I would invite him because he has been a wonderful pillar of support to me in the last few months...summer is particularly hard for me because there's nothing to keep my mind occupied and off any bad thoughts, and he distracted me marvelously well...plus I just *Heart* who he is, in general.

5) TAofR Aria's another one of the first friends I had on WDC because I met her through the Rent-a-Penguin Shop campfire. We mutually cheer each other up. I love how eclectic her mind is, how random her thoughts can be...she would be frightening as a blonde. *Laugh*

6) ♥~HermyKitteh~♥ My Jello-Boo! I would have to include her because of how supportive she has been with me. Most of the time, we're the only two left in Scroll late at night, and she's the one who hugglepounces me, hearts me, and cheers me on. I could never not include her!

7) Eliot He is one of the kindest, sweetest people I know. *Smile* He helps me immensely by saying the things that he insists everyone is thinking. *Wink* My time on WDC wouldn't be the same without talking to him. Plus, he's an amazing poet and I would love to just pick his brain about that! *Laugh*

8) SB Musing She has my name, for one. *Bigsmile* "Sarah" is such a pretty name, don't you agree? *Wink* And we have extremely fun, long, and involved conversations about anything and everything via IM. *Smile* I *Heart* talking to her because I bet I could say anything, and she wouldn't bat an eyelash.

9) 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph And finally...my Sapphy. *Smile* I would invite him because we have written stuff together, and I think that we wrote that very well together. *Smile* I like babbling to him about what I do, and he likes babbling to me. *Wink* Plus, we're now a writing team in a campfire, so it would be nice to mesh our thoughts a little easier! *Laugh*

Okay, that's the guests taken care of...*Wink* Which leaves the menu! *Bigsmile* Hmm...I think I would serve pizza. Lots and lots of different kinds of pizza, whatever each person wanted. I myself would like Hawaiian. *Bigsmile* And for drinks, you get pop, juice, or milk...no alcohol. I know, I know, a disappointment, but I can't drink, therefore, I have decreed no one else can, either. *Smirk* And dessert would be chocolate...LOTS and LOTS of chocolate...Chocolate...*drools* Oh, sorry.

I'll even say how it's decorated~with penguins, of course! *Delight* And everyone gets a little stuffed penguin to take with them. *Bigsmile*

And we'll talk all night and eat chocolate and probably be sick the next morning, but it would all be worth it, right? *Wink*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Dinner at Gothie's · 09-30-07 7:56am
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Literary Penguin.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1590246