*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1686233
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2008 at 12:27am
I deleted some of my interactives
On Saturday night, March 8th, I deleted five of my interactive giantess stories. The five stories are:

"Stature Statute"

"Titans Among Us"

"Honey, Let's Go Back To The Future"

"Regan Dare"

"Time Trek"

And a week or two ago, I deleted two other interactives, "The Micro-Files" and "Shrunk At A Nazi Rally."

Rather than having twenty interactives with less than twenty chapters each, I'd like to focus on my core group of stories, and get each of them over a hundred chapters. I felt that the stories I deleted weren't of sufficient quality. The Micro-Files, for instance, was a blatant rip-off of the X-Files, and I can't stand the X-Files to begin with.

An interactive story I recently edited is "Gretchen & Rhonda," an interactive that was formerly entitled: "Escape From The Mighty Thunder-Goddesses"

I changed the title because I felt the new title would look better on the cover of a comic book when I finally get around to turning it into a graphic novel. I created some new rules for this story, and I weeded out story arcs that I felt didn't contribute to the mythology that I'm trying to establish for this story. I took out a 15-chapter story arc dealing with Thunder Goddess characters who were created by someone else, and I deleted a 7-chapter arc where Gretchen was killed. The bottom line was, if anything was implausible, it got deleted. Some people didn't think too hard when they made additions, and the story was hurt becaue of it, so I took it out. The story was over 130 chapters when I started editing it, now it stands at 97 chapters. That shows how extensively I weeded out the garbage. If your chapter got deleted, I apologize. If you plan on adding to this story, please read the new rules at the opening of the story.

---Ace
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I deleted some of my interactives · 03-09-08 12:27am
by Riverd0g

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1686233