*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1693884
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 22, 2008 at 11:11am
Re: Wow, I'm Here
Awww Caitsy...

I haven't written to anyone since the Summer, so I know what you mean about lacking the motivation for pen-palling these days- it's like, well, life moves on and new things come in and take its place & stuff...

I for one am doing well. I moved into my very own 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, living room & kitchen ground floor apartment in the centre of Gosport, just 250metres from the harbour with Craig 2 days before xmas and we're very happy together. I also started a new job in january, having quit HSBC (bank) back in October after coming back from Iceland. I now work for the Hampshire Autistic Society, where I am a residential support worker in a challenging behaviour unit with 5 young adults. It's, well a challenge, but also really satisfying and I'm learning so much and it feels great to be able to put some of my degree knowledge into practice at last.

I don't know whether Chloe has said anything on Facebook, but my sister is pregant again and is due 21st August. (she'll be 24 & Josh will be 4 by then & starts school in September). She's doing okay and Josh is hugely excited about it all. :)

How is everyone doing? What's going on in people's lives? I miss everyone, in a strange and nostaligic kinda way. Have we all got so old and cynical? Or are we still the same old girls we were 3 or 4 years ago etc.?

Scribble back. :)

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight danika Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist
MESSAGE THREAD
Wow, I'm Here · 03-16-08 4:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Wow, I'm Here · 03-22-08 11:11am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Wow, I'm Here · 06-12-08 2:38am
by Ilona

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1693884