*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1704782
Rated: E · Message Forum · Friendship · #1405857
I am honoring the Angel Army this month! Stop in and check it out!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 10, 2008 at 12:20am
New Word Search
I just finished this word search & I'm actually kind'a proud of it, so when you get some free time, I'd love to know what you think, Nicki. It took me almost 9 whole minutes to do, but then again, I'm not that good at them anyway. ha.
 Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

And congrats on the Reviewer of the Month award! *Balloon3**applause!**Balloon2*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

I consider the dark side of fantasy to be a
relief from the bright side of reality.

~ Forrest J. Ackerman

"Invalid Item :
*Note* As of April 17, '08, a new genre has been added to WDC: Dark. A huge thank you goes out to all who helped to champion this cause!
Hooray for The Dark Side!

There are many items on this site that are "dark" that do not really fit into the genres of Horror/Scary, Thriller, Gothic, or even Psychological (which can be construed as non-fiction).
         Some dark writers write to explore their own dark side, while some write about the people who go bump in the night.
         Do you think this genre should be added? This would be a catch-all genre for "dark" items that do not fit into any of the genres already offered.

Interested in what others have said about this question? Click here: "Invalid Item  Posted at "The Suggestion Box": "New Genre Request: Dark fiction"  . Thanks for your support.

This poll is part of
 The Writer's Café  [13+]
Home of The Next 5 Words, Polls, In & Outs for everyone, a bushel of quotations, & more.
by Starr* Rathburn
      Yes. I write in the Dark Fiction genre.
      Yes. I'll read it but not write any.
      No. This genre is not necessary.
      I just want to see the results.
      Yes, but I won't read or write any.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Word Search · 04-10-08 12:20am
by Starr* Rathburn
Re: New Word Search · 04-10-08 6:24am
by NickiD89
Re: Re: New Word Search · 04-10-08 12:21pm
by Starr* Rathburn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NickiD89.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1704782