*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1705802
Rated: E · Message Forum · Friendship · #1405857
I am honoring the Angel Army this month! Stop in and check it out!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 11, 2008 at 6:16pm
Re: Hi Nicki
Hi Cissy! Thanks for stopping over! Setting up a guest book is as easy as creating a static item. You click 'Create a New Item' at the top center of your port (just above the list of your items). Scroll down and click on 'Forum', which is the format you use for a guest book. The title and description will be important for inviting people in, so give them some thought and be as creative as possible within the strict word limit *Pthb*. Fill in all the necessary window of information, just as you do for a static item. In the body of text window, you will type what you want people to read when they arrive in the guest book. It helps to provide something to stimulate conversation (ie: offer to review an item; OR ask for recipes to exchange; OR pick a well-known movie, list the main characters and ask people which one they relate best to, etc.) The more fun it is, the more people you will attract!

~~ Remember, when you view your own guest book, all the text from that window will not display unless you first click 'Show Public View'. ~~ Also, rate it accordingly. If anyone uses "a cuss word" *Bigsmile* it should be rated 18+.

That's it, it's so easy and fun! Let me know if you have any questions. And -- post me the link so I can come visit!!!!

*Flower4*Happy Writing!!*Flower4*

Beautiful sig created by KiyaSama
Signature created by our dear talented friend, Kelly1202
MESSAGE THREAD
Hi Nicki · 04-11-08 4:40pm
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
*Star* Re: Hi Nicki · 04-11-08 6:16pm
by NickiD89

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, NickiD89.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1705802