*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1706881
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Drama · #1394242
For those of us drama queens and kings, a forum to swap writing ideas and post questions
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 13, 2008 at 5:06pm
Edited: April 13, 2008 at 5:15pm
New territory for me
Drama is fairly new territory for my writing direction, but it has hit me hard like a Buffalo snow storm!

I have a couple of items that have had lot of views but no or very few reviews. If anyone has the opportunity, could you come by and see how I'm holding up to the genre? Since I didn't see if Joy would allow plugging, just email me if you are interested and I'll email you the links.

[Edited to include this question:] Specifically , I'm curious about how little or how much conversation, especially in first person perspective, would be considered too little or too much? Particularly in a short or short-short story? Sometimes I feel I don't have enough.

Reviews returned in favor.

Thanks,
Dughlas

Check out this item!
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1389815 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Thanks to 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph for making and/or the use of the above quote.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **           Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

For your creativity in choosing the 2008 Halloween Handle, Count Dougulas, that creates “giggles, ahhhh’s, or an uttered wish I’d thought of that.” *^*Smile*^*

An award from  [Link To Item #1485641]  just because you made me giggle!

P.S.  [Link To User sapphire_black]  discovered and nominated you in the forum. *^*Delight*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New territory for me · 04-13-08 5:06pm
by Douglas returning
Re: New territory for me · 04-13-08 5:58pm
by Joy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Joy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1706881