*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1720628
Rated: E · Message Forum · Arts · #1154398
Reasonably-priced, original hand-drawn images, anyone?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2008 at 10:18am
Redirections
Some orders that are redirected from "Cat-Claws' Signature Shop and e-mails:

*Right* From standingdeer:

I am most likely asking too much, every one I ask says so..I thought I would try you.
iKïyã§ama thought you might be able to help.

have been looking for someone to create this being for me for some time and I thought I had one but she stopped emailing me after about a week.
> I am 1/4 Native and that is where my Soul belongs. I have the gift of dreaming and
> "Destiny" came to me and I think she may be a link to another place other than
> Earth. Weird? Ok. I understand. She may just be too much for anyone to create.
> Destiny is still with me 20 some years later. She is half DEER and half, well, maybe more
> elf than human.
> She has very long thick wavy white hair down past her knees, her skin is a cinnamon
> color. She has Elf like ears but they are covered in redish-brown fur like DEER. They
> come above her head by about 4 inches. Her face is oval, her eyes are a medium
> Lavender, Almond shaped. Her nose is semi-long a little bit wide at the end. She has full
> lips with her chin balancing out her face.
> Well endowed (as we all wish to be) She wears a tight soft Purple (dress?) to just
> below her knees and it ends in long fringes going about 12 inches. She has DEER hooves
> instead of feet. Med tan in color. (split hooves)
> Her wings are medium small. A soft semi-transparent white with the edges of the wings
> in Purple-red and Deep blue. The tips are the purple red coming up slighly in the veins
> of the wings and the blue frames the bottom edges.
> It gets ever harder..She rides a large white stallion who has medium sized wings on
> his hooves that raise slightly upwards, they are a golden yellow...His eyes are the same
> color as hers. Can you do this? I know I am asking a whole heck of a lot. I cannot draw
> and my son always says he will draw her...5 years now.
> If you can or are wiling to do her and if so how much will she cost?

*Right* From Renee True: Shadow Queen :

Kiya sent me to you, as this was WAY too specific to be found by itself. She suggested that you could sketch it?
Its a tall order thats for sure, and you can tell me if you cant do it

OKay *deep breath** here we go....
Two men on horseback.
Both are warriors and that needs to be shown, both have swords at their hip, dark cloaks,
but not in heavy armor. One has a hat on, dark green, a small hat.
They are on a road, woods on one side, open field on the other, poles on each side of the
road with laterns hanging from chains.
There needs to be vibrant fireballs of colors (Red, blue, green, orange) flying through
the night sky.

If you CAN do it, can you email it to me to see?
Thank you for even looking at this email LOL
:)

~*Lauren, your True Romantic*~

*Right* From Sephina :

I would like a white dragon sitting in front of my name, possibly resting on the S somehow, with it's tail curling under some of the letters. I would like the name to be in white with a silver/gray shadowing or background. I would like the dargon to have violet eyes or eye if it ends being a profile of it.

Please let me know if that's possible. Do you take the gps before or after you finish?

Thank you,
Sephina

*Right* From Acme :

Hey there,

Kiya thinks you might be able to help me with the creation of an illustration of a character for me

I would dearly love an illustration for my new character. I hope to write a series of stories for him, and have grown quiet attached to him.

Is it possible for you to create an animee/manga style cartoon of a dashing young man of height, who wears black, and is slightly elvish/rat-like?

Odd, I know; but, if you can, I would just like the illustration to denote him as "Kaliko Jones"

Please let me know if this is possible and, if so, how many GPs you would like for renumeration of your craftsmanship

Yours hopefully,
Acme

From Gaby ~ Quiet contemplation :

Hey!

You entered my contest to create signatures, but since not many entered, I'm looking for other ways to get signatures.

There was a geneology sig you posted, and I liked it, but I was wondering if you could make something like that, but only by your own hand since you draw. You can play with the idea and just figure out if you'd like to do and how you want to create it. Let me know what you think and contact me once you come up with anything.

I'll pay around 10,000 GPs for the creation once you're done with it.

So what do you say?

Gaby

~Cat-Claws.

PLEASE CHECK THESE OUT! THANKS!

#^0^# My Miscellaneous Auction! #^0^#  (E)
CLOSED! THANKS EVERYONE! ^o^
#885262 by Cat-Claws is 22 Years Old!

For my sig shop.

Jardin de Fleurs
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Redirections · 05-06-08 10:18am
by Cat-Claws is 22 Years Old!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Cat-Claws is 22 Years Old!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1720628