*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1741291
Rated: E · Message Forum · Arts · #1154398
Reasonably-priced, original hand-drawn images, anyone?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 16, 2008 at 11:02pm
*Gasp* What a wonderous place
I have been looking for a banner for my novel, and no one can make it because it's pretty specific. Since your work is all original creations, I'm hoping you can. I think it would fall under category 2, because its people and I'd like it colored. I'm willing to pay a lot for it (10,000-100,000 gp, sponser this forum for you, name your price *Smile*)

This is what I'd like:

The image is of three females, one in the forground and two in the back. The one in front should be in a spotlight wearing a white, button-down shirt and a dark blue, ankle length skirt. Her hands are clasped behind her back, and her head is bowed so you can't see her face, and her red hair is in a bun.

The two women in the background should be holding guns, one of them with shoulder-length black hair, wearing a white tank-top and black cargo pants. The second has white-blond hair, also shoulder length, and is wearing a rainbow striped, spagetti-strap tank top, and short, khaki shorts.

Like I said, I know its really specific, so feel free to tell me no and I won't be wounded. But if you could do it, that would be just the most awesomest thing ever *Bigsmile*

Thanks in advance!

Got questions, or answers? Visit us and share your knowledge or pick people's brains. "Fountain of Knowledge

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Gasp* What a wonderous place · 06-16-08 11:02pm
by Allyson Lindt

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Cat-Claws is 22 Years Old!.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1741291