*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1742783
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1270725
A place for the writers in the campfire Ever Onwards to come together and discuss...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2008 at 6:46am
Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator

*grins* FINALLY we're talking again! yeyeyeyey! That makes me happy.

yeah I know what you mean.

I'm not kean on Nao dying because I think she's awesome. So that box is totally crossed. *grins* You're not escaping us G.

I think Isaac is still here. Elizabeth and Ella are gone with the wind but I think Ella is a useful plot device. As a talk person. Or we can throw her off a building to move the story along. Either way.

The band is an awesome idea. Loki could take charge of that non?

I definately think we need to move away from Dylan/Rory drama. It's tedious even for me to write. Particularly since he's slowly becoming hyperbolic.

Cael could come back. Maybe he auditions for the band. That could work... And Kano could come to the centre of attention for a change. I admit it there's been too much Dylan-centric and I think we need a new focus to keep going properly.

Vengence can occur. I think we need to end that teacher anyway. Does anyone remember if I ever gave him a name?

TV talk should definately happen. It'd be interesting and I think that would involve Mel more and give Rory and Mel sometime to chat and all that.

Lee and Mel could FINALLY get together. Except then there could be issues with the fact he's underage? Too dramatic? Maybe... I got the idea from Allie Mcbeal or whatever it's called that was on last night...

Rory's mum was forgotten. Some how she didn't notice her daughter climbing out a window and so she was left thinking she hadn't left the hospital. That's a bad hole huh? *frowns* We perhaps ought to sort that. Maybe she was freaed after Loki talked to her?
MESSAGE THREAD
Plot accelerator · 06-16-08 5:52pm
by Flex 5th birthday just gone.
Re: Plot accelerator · 06-17-08 3:55am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-17-08 8:35pm
by Stormy is Editing
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-20-08 6:46am
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-20-08 1:52pm
by KC under the midnight sun
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-20-08 5:05pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-24-08 6:33am
by Dr Matticakes Myra
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 06-24-08 1:37pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot accelerator · 07-01-08 8:02pm
by Stormy is Editing
Rex8: Plot accelerator (edited) · 07-25-08 10:49pm
Re: Rex8: Plot accelerator (edited) · 07-26-08 10:10am
by Flex 5th birthday just gone.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Dr Matticakes Myra.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1742783