*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1778331
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 27, 2008 at 7:15pm
best captain
          Hands down, it had to be Kirk

First of all, he made sure his decisions were made based all the information he had at his disposal. Secondly if he had to use weapons, he made sure there was some peacefull way to resolve the situation. (exept with klingons.and demi-gods, oh and that annoying Salesman with his tribbles.)

Sisko, (sp) seemed to just have the worst job till the 2nd season where he at least got to go out of the staition to do battle. Otherwise, he was basicly a intergalactic Mall Manager.

Picard' The closest to Spock in emotions, had an issue with people telling him how to run his ship.

Janeway: I felt she was the 2nd runner up She tried her best to do the right thing for her crew, and for the ship. First for the crew because she felt it was her responsibility they were there in the first place.

We wont even go with my feelings about the series Enterprise, I am so peeved about that one not being anything to do with the TOS. I was so disapointed when I first saw the Enterprise, and the bridge especialy. Yes they had a good run, but to me, they Did not use the same set design as for the Origanal series. Sorry about that, but just had to get that off my chest.

Anyway, Kirk wins!!!

Live long and Prosper.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
best captain · 08-27-08 7:15pm
by yogertlvr
Re: best captain · 10-16-08 11:37pm
by onaya3
Re: Re: best captain · 11-05-08 8:41pm
by Maryann - House Martell

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann - House Martell.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1778331