*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1781022
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #507000
Have a tribute you'd like to share about Writing.Com or our birthday? Post here!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 2, 2008 at 6:14am
Happy Birthday and Many More!

*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*

*Gift1* *Gift2* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift5*

Happy Birthday WDC!
I found WDC just a little over a year ago. Right away I immersed myself in the community, learning the ropes and meeting creative people. I'm glad I did.
I have had lots of wonderful experiences at WDC. I have made writing friends (and sadly, lost one wonderful one), become a more accomplished writer, entered (and won) contests, become a more prolific writer, and learned to give meaningful reviews.

Because of the knowledge I have gained from WDC, I entered contests in my state and won 2nd in the 1st tier of a 2 tier contest for non-fiction and 6th in the 1st tier of a 2 tier contest for poetry. I would never have had the confidence to enter before WDC.

Thank you so much WDC for giving me (and all writers) a place to come, learn, and share our babies...the written word. WDC has become my place to come to relax in the evenings after a hard day at work.

May you have many more years of success as you share in the achievements and triumphs of WDC writers.

A toast to you!! *Heart*
Nita

*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*

*Gift1* *Gift2* *Gift3* *Gift4* *Gift5*

*Snow1* *Snow2* *Snow3* *Snow1* *Snow2* *Snow3**Snow1* *Snow2* *Snow3**Snow1* *Snow2* *Snow3*

In the depth of winter,
I finally learned that within me
there lay an invincible summer."
Albert Camus

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Merit Badge in Inner Beauty
[Click For More Info]

Surprise!
Dawn Palmer, Evil Twin
I will never forget you.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Happy Birthday and Many More! · 09-02-08 6:14am
by Journey Back to Writing!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1781022