*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1812412
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1349008
A 15 - day challenge to WDC authors and writers.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 5, 2008 at 4:21am
Fantastic!
Dear All,

Earl, I can see that you are raring to go once again! I will be surely reading all the entries!

Hi judges! Hi Cissy, Carol ... hope you have a really TOUGH time deciding the winners.

Hello participants! All the best from me! The clock is ticking ... here are some tips:

*Note1* Get good sleep before the 10th of November ... you will hardly get any for the next six or seven days
*Note1* Start stocking on chocolates, coffee beans, whatever ... that makes you wide awake and stimulated.
*Note1* Brush up on the nuances of making friends on WDC ... there will surely be some activity related to that.
*Note1* Read the entries by previous participants and winners to get a feel for how this contest is to be tackled
And above all ...

*Note1* Remember that Earl and his team are incorruptible, so ... there! Done with the tips ... now, go, go, go!

- ## Dr.Taher ##

WDC Frontliners Discussion Forum  [E]
A group that aims to motivate and encourage fellow authors to write on. Come join us!
by It's too hot already!

Newest Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

Merit Badge in Groups
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being one of this week's Simply Positive Star Reviewers! *^*Delight*^* It is members like you who make SP such a great group. Thank you!
*^*Heart*^* Sherri     Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Hi DrTaher: Thank you for your active participation during the  [Link To Item #1413385] . *^*Reading*^* Your reviews are very useful and meaningful. I hope to see you once again during the next multi-group review. -earl-     Merit Badge in Favorite Author
[Click For More Info]

For Favoriting Another Member.

Honey-licking murderer  (18+)
It wasn't that easy escaping this 87-year old murderer.
#1392111 by Dr Taher writes again!

The Angel Outreach Program - Click me to find out more!

Read:Joy Heartland

Thanks to Katherine for this image.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Fantastic! · 11-05-08 4:21am
by Dr Taher writes again!
Re: Fantastic! · 11-07-08 8:53am
by 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, 30DBC Creator/Founder.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1812412