*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1818963
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Sci-fi · #420688
Welcome Trekkers. Have a cup of Klingon Raktajino, and enjoy our friendly Starbase.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 21, 2008 at 9:39pm
I'd Like To Share What Happened Recently...
by onaya3

Fellow Trekkies, lend me your Vulcan-shaped ears! LoL.

I'd just like to share with you what happened to me recently.

I'm writing a book I'm a little unsure of, going into a genre that's new for me. As Maryann can attest, I'm usually a sci-fi writer and I enjoy writing in this genre for both Star Trek fanfic as well as other sci-fi stories. I've recently tried mixing in the idea of Werewolves (and a tiny amount of Vampires - as you do) into the sci-fi melting pot; so I was looking for some reviews and a fresh pair of eyes for an outsiders POV.

There are two brilliant sites here on Writing.Com that are offering in-depth reviews purchased for GP's and I can honestly say, it's some of the best GP's I've used in a while. So if you are interested, check out both;

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1488944 by Not Available.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1494171 by Not Available.

And I'd also just like to say a BIG thank you to Maryann who's also apart of the heavenly RAOK and for posting our Star Trek stories on her Star Trek Forum. As burgeoning writers here on Writing.Com, I'm sure we all agree on how community is important (especially with the friends we make), coupled with feedback on stories are like sunlight and water.

Thanks guys, I'll put away my 'soap box' now *Smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...The point is, if you lie all the time, nobody's going to believe you even when you're telling the truth."

--"Are you sure that's the point, Doctor?"

"Of course, what else could it be?"

--"That you should never tell the same lie twice..."

(Bashir & Garak, on the boy who cried wolf ST:DS9)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I'd Like To Share What Happened Recently... · 11-21-08 9:39pm
by onaya3

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1818963