*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1824390
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 5, 2008 at 11:50pm
Possible Sequels to GTS story...
by Blake
Well, before starting, I want to thank Luigi P. for honouring me, and some great authors who supported the story when it began (Lugi P. himself and Teniko, well, other 3 ones wrote but then stopped, they were 1234, Keen Bean and darkmatt)

I thought on sequels but I'm waiting to begin them since the first story should have at least a good ending (bad endings might not have a sequel since they implicate Blake/Joana dying)

Well there will be a sequel and an "alter" which I'll name "Shrunk with your Girlfriend/GTS: What if there...?", this one will be a little crazier or wicked since there will be the things that may have happened in other circunstances, for example, If Blake (main character) shrank years before original story (7th,8th or 9th grade)? Joana was only his friends at that time despite everybody knew they one day would be together...

If someone asks what would be the difference in shrinking in 7th to 8th or 9th grade, here are the reasons:
-In 7th Grade, Blake refused the most to affection expressions, he didn't like much hugs and those things, he kept his distance with Joana, but she was ver caring and loving to him anyways. Blake was rude and almost insensitive, but deeply he worried about Joana and he never was mean to her. Joana may be more seductive at this time since she fell in love of him
-In 8th grade their friendship was stronger, Blake was neutral, the time he'd say they both were "just friends", Joana was still in love of him, and if he was shrunk she may act almost like 7th grade but more friendly
-9th grade, the year of the true, they both knew their feelings to each other despite nobody said nothing. Joana would be more romantic to him than other times. Cinthya appears since this year...
The circunstances may be too many, but the main idea, at least on 7th or 8th garde, was that Joana innocently used a love potion on Blake, which failed and shrank him... (Growing might be caused because she used a mystical perfume instead and grew).

(Well this is apart from sequel and is like a 1.5 version, it will begin soon)

Now, about the sequel. This time the story will have more emotion and action, with still GTS genre, those are the main lines the sequel would have:

-Blake begins fighting Blaze and a mysterious boy appears, claiming to be his son who came from future to stop Blake's bad fate...
-Blake goes for a trip with Joana and something happens which makes them size change again (Blake Shrinks or Joana grows, not both at the same storyline)
-Cinthya got a potion to make Blake fall in love of her but it shrinks him (The love effect probably wouldn't work due to his strong mind but to make the story interesting he may be brainwashed by that potion)
-Cinthya uses a poison on Joana and it makes her grow...
-NON BLAKE-STORY: The boy mentioned who was revealed as James Jr. in the epilogue of James' (Blake's father) story, in his own story, preferrably shrinking. At his time Blake died before he was born and Joana was 36. He may shrink with his mother or his girlfriend (I haven't figured a name for her). The girlfriend may grow also, but in difference to Blake's story, their engagement could be more ordinary and less romantic than Blake's, or it may be just like it, but with a different story, obviously...

I'm open to new ideas, and...I'm waiting to end the first story in Blake's shrinking line at least before starting. The alter will be written soon...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Possible Sequels to GTS story... · 12-05-08 11:50pm
by Blake

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1824390