*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1826938
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 11, 2008 at 3:30pm
Slipstream: New Interactive, Crossover Coming Soon
First off, Luigi P. graciously honored me as a featured writer.

"Slipstream is a great writer who makes and writes great stories that can make you hooked. He has two interactives that are very unique and he seems to take some big risks when it comes to appealing the readers. He's one you can count on to make a great story. An upcoming writer in the GTS area."

...*sniffs* I am touched. Hooray for praising!

====================

Alright, new interactive. I finalized the idea and decided this one should be both a little similar to others while retaining a new angle. It's "Wish for More".
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1503069

Sophia is an sixteen-year-old girl who is orphaned when her parents and sisters are killed in a house fire. Living at Redring Central Orphange, Sophia soon finds two tiny girls, one garbed in white and the other in black. They are her personal spiritual guardians. Yin is her guardian angel while Yang is her guardian demon. Both of them announce that they are "personal attendants" and they can grant one wish. Sophia, after having a debate with a friend, wishes she could have the power to change the size of things. She decides to make the best of her newfound power while Yin and Yang serve her (while inevitably arguing with each other). How Sophia acts is up to you...

Now, this one does NOT feature the moral system. Why? Because there are three main characters, each one a different moral. Yin is good, Sophia is neutral and Yang is evil. Easy. I might add moral-based endings, but I'm unsure whether or not to.

This interactive is the first to actually include giantesses/shrinking in them. "To Be a God" had intelligent bugs and "Less than Human" had mini-clones. I've limited the GTS to 1000 feet (roughly the size of the Eiffel Tower and people being perceived as half an inch tall). Too big is a bit odd to portray.

====================

Oh yes, one or two people asked if I would be interested in a crossover with my interactives, either by me or with another author.

On that note, when my three interactives receive enough chapters (100+ is the minimum) and at least one ending that returns things to normal in a sense, I will consider making a crossover of all three.

"More or Less than a Wish to be a Human God". Charming.

If you want a crossover with one of my stories (I imagine Wish for More will be the ideal setting and characters for one), then message me.

====================

That's all, folks!
Oh yes, another thanks to everyone who contributed to my interactives. When we all die in the apocalypse, I'll pay your fares for the afterlife taxi.

*checks list of ending lines*
THAT'S what I chose? Man, I could had way better than that...
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Slipstream: New Interactive, Crossover Coming Soon · 12-11-08 3:30pm
by JackInTheirBox

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1826938