*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1916636
by Jeff
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Contest · #1277388
A creative essay writing challenge from The Talent Pond. CURRENTLY CLOSED!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 29, 2009 at 2:48pm
My May Entry
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1565531 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Horror Scary
[Click For More Info]

I thoroughly enjoyed your spooky poems!  *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in Attention to Detail
[Click For More Info]

For your wonderful organization skills in putting together your new forum!  It's going to be a HUGE success, I'm sure of it!
Love and hugs
Kelly*^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Community
[Click For More Info]

I feel you are enriching the WDC community with the  [Link To Item #1103108] .  Not only are your members encouraged to hone their craft, but contests around the site are receiving an influx of quality participants spurred on by your forum's challenge.  Thanks especially for doubling/tripling participation in the  [Link To Item #896794] ! *^*Smile*^* ~Write On!~ Merit Badge in Groups
[Click For More Info]

For Founding of the Writers' League from a diverse, multitalented pool of 
writers, poets, crack reviewers, in the WDC Community.
An anonymous gift for a wonderful person *^*Smile*^*

Merit Badge in Horror Scary
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for being a finalist in the 'Dark Poetry Monthly' 2006/07. Congratulations.
Merit Badge in Fantasy
[Click For More Info]

For placing 2nd in Aile's Myth & Fantasy Contest in the month of February!  Congratulations! Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

Thank you very much for such a generous donation *^*Smile*^* It means a lot. Have a great day! Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

From your friend  [Link To User manga_kate] . (Won in the "Friendship Auction") Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations! You completed Acme's Comedy Scream Hallowe'en, 7 Day Poetry Challenge!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My May Entry · 05-29-09 2:48pm
by Rooster Roo

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1916636