*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1930260
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1349008
A 15 - day challenge to WDC authors and writers.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 26, 2009 at 3:54pm
TO ALL: Congrats on a great decision!
I have to say, you all have made a wonderful decision to join this edition of Author's Spotlight.

Dr. Taher has some wonderful and exciting challenges lined up for all of you, and I can honestly say, from having gone through this already, it will be one of the most exciting adventures of your writing life. And I ain't jjust whistlin' Dixie!

I have a few suggestions for making this journey all it can be:

1. Tell your family you love them and you'll see them when the contest is over. (it would be good to offer a blanket apology now, as well.)

2. If you have other WDC committments, running during the same time as Author's Spotlight, email the moderators of said committments let them know you're involved in the Author's Spotlight. This will help you to maintain your good name and keep all the friends you've made here.

3. Remember your sense of humor. No, really!

4. But seriously: I am so excited for you! You are about to do some of the very best writing you have ever done and stretch yourselves in ways you've never imagined. When AS is over, you will mourn it's conclusion and savor its aftertaste. You'll have a new found sense of pride and confidence in your capabilities - and a not-so-secret, satisfactory bounce in your step.

OH! And just for the record... Any and all credit (or blame, as the case may be) should most emphatically be placed on Dr. Taher - solely. *BIGSMILE*

My sincerest, heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for a most amazing round!
Here's to ya!
Carol
🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷

Please check out these interesting, informative places:

AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6  (18+)
A 15 - day challenge to WDC authors and writers.
#1349008 by 30DBC Creator/Founder

Visit Publishing Place  (E)
W.Com's Writing and Publishing Community Library
#1525565 by GabriellaR45

** Image ID #1522815 Unavailable **

I AM HONORED TO BE A MEMBER OF:

"The WDC Angel Army  "The Rising Stars Tour Bus
"Invalid Item  "THE TEN 4 TEN SUMMER REViEWING WORKSHOP
"Invalid Item  "Mainstream Novel Workshop Forum  "Invalid Item  "The Writer's Workshop

"Invalid Item  "AUTHORS' SPOTLIGHT - Season 6
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
TO ALL: Congrats on a great decision! · 06-26-09 3:54pm
by 🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷
Re: TO ALL: Congrats on a great decision! · 06-26-09 11:19pm
by Sara - will be back soon
Re: TO ALL: Congrats on a great decision! · 06-27-09 4:41am
by Dr Taher writes again!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, 30DBC Creator/Founder.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1930260