Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2096736
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Drama · #800895
A forum to discuss dreams. Share your dream with me~
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 8, 2010 at 8:27pm
A very strange, confusing dream.
by A Non-Existent User
The first thing that I remember dreaming is being in a small, red car with my mom in Rolla, Missouri. We were at a rather large gas station there. Now, since this was the first dream that I had last night, it’s very hazy, but my mom said something to me that I don’t quite remember, and this caused me to pick up the car, which was lighter than air, and drop it onto the nearby highway. (This gas station seemed to literally be floating over the highway.) Some surprised looking officials came out of the gas station, and we jumped into the nearest car, which I don’t remember what it was. I do recall dreaming about driving down the highway for quite a distance, but I can’t remember anything significant happening during that part of the dream.

Now, whether or not the first dream and this dream were connected, I don’t know, but suddenly I was at Hogwarts. Yes, J.K. Rowling’s Hogwarts. Anyway, I was sitting in a classroom with Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, and Hermione Granger, and they were complaining about the textbooks being too old. I grabbed some sort of electronic, ultra-thin computer, stood up, and demanded that the teacher (an old man) give us new books. He shook his head slowly, and then gave an adult Latina woman a detention.

The last part of my dream, I believe, was being at my high school, or Ozark High School, I should say. However, instead of being the relatively simple building that it actually is, it was a sprawling, futuristic maze of doors and stairways, all leading directions that made no sense. I was following a schedule that leads me nowhere. I remember walking around for quite a while, and maybe talking to one of the teachers. Wait, I do remember being in one classroom for a short amount of time, but I don’t remember who the teacher was or what class it was. At some later point, I ended up in the school’s office, not because it was hard to find, but because there were dozens of offices that I had already passed by, but each of them were heavily guarded for some reason. Once I was in the office, my 7th grade English teacher, Mrs. Warden, turned out to the secretary, which actually isn’t too ridiculous to think, considering that she recently retired. Anyway, Mrs. Warden welcomed me warmly, and then showed me my attendance records for that day on a computer screen. I had missed three classes, but showed up for the fourth one. So, I continued my aimless quest to find my fifth period class. I hadn’t really thought about it until writing this now, but I realize that there were no other people in the hallways, just me. After exploring the endless expanses of the school, I finally decided that it must be time for lunch. In the way of dreams, I managed to find the cafeteria instantly. I realized that almost all of my friends were sitting together at a table, with no room for me. So I miserably joined the lunch line, but woe and behold, Leshia Fish appears from nowhere (Leshia is one of those friends that you keep around just because you were close friends at one point but not so much anymore). I walked forward in the lunch line, and got three items forced onto my tray by tall, disgusting-looking lunch-ladies. One of them was a huge hamburger with a monster’s face painted onto it, and then three little tiny so-called “Cinni-Burgers.” I don’t remember what the other thing was. I sit down to eat it, and I realize that I don’t like anything on my burger and that Leshia is gone, and that’s when I woke up.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A very strange, confusing dream. · 06-08-10 8:27pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: A very strange, confusing dream. · 06-09-10 4:32am
by Beyond the Cloud9

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Enchantress MysticJoy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2096736