SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2096465
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Drama · #800895
A forum to discuss dreams. Share your dream with me~
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 8, 2010 at 3:17am
Some doosey's lately!
So, I'm pregnant, and along with all the horomonal changes that come with pregnancy come some pretty strange dreams.

Last week I dreamt my teeth were falling out, which may be attributed to my daughter losing her first teeth, or maybe I'll come into some money as all those dream interpretation books say!
I also dreamt last week that I forgot to shave my legs and they had long cactus prickles growing out of them!

Last night my dreams were not so humorous - well they started out that way, but ended badly. I was at a big amusement park with Johnny Depp (yay!!). That was the good part! Unfortunately, my husband's snoring woke me up. I tried to go back to sleep and pick back up on the dream. I did manage to be back in the amusement park, but instead of Mr. Depp, it was my daughter. We got on a giant roller coaster, but not in the seats, just hanging on to it from the outside. She fell off over the ocean and I had to dive in after her. The problem is, she cannot swim and I'm a very poor swimmer. I was desperately trying to go under the murky water to search for her, but all I could do was float while my daughter sank. I woke up in a sweat. That's the kind of dream that haunts me!

I somehow managed to get back to sleep after that one, but it wasn't all that better. I dreamt I was in Texas (where I am originally from) in some boggy garden and saw a very long snake that was ebony on top and ivory on bottom. A little kid went over and picked up its tail and bit into it. The snake did not like this and bit the child. The mother went over to rescue the child and got herself bit as well. I interviened and got myself bit also. Fortunately, the hospital wasn't far away. Turns out the snake was not venomous, but we did contract some sort of parasite that affected our hands and cause these 5 pointed star shaped spikes to poke through them from underneath the skin. It was painful. When I awoke, my fingernails were digging into my hand!

I'm not sure I want to go back to sleep tonight!

** Image ID #1242629 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Some doosey's lately! · 06-08-10 3:17am
by Beyond the Cloud9

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Enchantress MysticJoy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2096465