*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2101609
by Jeff
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1666526
A multi-round, multi-genre writing challenge brought to you by The Talent Pond.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2010 at 6:55pm
Round 3 is open!
by Jeff
Thanks to everyone who's been getting those entries in and making this one heck of a competition! *Smile*

A couple of things for this round:

1. If you'd like to mention your preference of a MB or Awardicon with your entry, that would be great. I'll ask either way to each of you who are eliminated in the Quarterfinals, but it will be a little more efficient if I know in advance. No pressure. *Smile*

2. The scene requirements listed (one scene, two characters, 10 speaking parts each) are just the MINIMUM requirements for this round. You are free to write a sequence (series of scenes), more dialogue, have more characters etc. As much as you're willing to do before the deadline. No special consideration will be given for longer works... but for those of you feel you need more space to convey your scene or sequence, there's no upper limitation on the length. *Smile*

3. Everything the judges need to know should come from the scene... please write accordingly. The idea for this round is to see how effectively you can communicate a story when you have to show everything that happens. You shouldn't need to, but please do not include any introductory paragraphs or supplementary material to explain what's happening in the scene. It should be apparent from the scene itself.

As always, if anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me directly. *Smile*

- S o C a l S c r i b e
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

Please check out my community items:
"Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group
"The Dark Society
"Blogocentric Formulations
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Round 3 is open! · 06-20-10 6:55pm
by Jeff

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2101609