SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2120646
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Drama · #800895
A forum to discuss dreams. Share your dream with me~
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 7, 2010 at 5:39pm
A dream for the lurkers
I'll start off with something tame (for me, anyway).

Several nights ago, I had a dream that involved being in Austria. I was helping Schlieri   buy a house. I think I was doubling as a home inspector or something, because I took notice of the kitchen stove which looked older than either one of us (but apparently wasn't an electrical hazard or anything). For some reason, he thought the stove was the best part of the house. The house itself struck me as very odd for being in the mountains, as it had a very open layout with three quarters walls and no doors. The stucco job on the outside reminded me of 60s/70s era houses in South Florida, and the paint job was like a mellowed out version of what you might find in old Key West (dark blue trim with light grape). And who uses stucco in Austria, anyway? Schlieri and I didn't talk too much while scoping out the house, but I kept getting the impression like he wouldn't be living alone (even though he was supposedly single in the dream), and while he asked me to come along I felt like I was invading something sacred.

Fish rule!

*Gift3**Gift4* Merit Badge in WDC Media Prompt
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation in the  48-HOUR CHALLENGE:  "   Virtual Insanity   by   Jamiroquai ." Media Prompt  hosted by  [Link To User support]  August 2022! We appreciate that you tackled this challenge... *^*Smile*^* *^*Thumbsupl*^* *Gift4**Gift3*
For promotional purposes only

Major revamp just in time for back to school shopping! "Gift Stop [ASR]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
A dream for the lurkers · 08-07-10 5:39pm
by Elisa the Bunny Stik
Re: A dream for the lurkers · 08-09-10 7:52am
by Beyond the Cloud9

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Enchantress MysticJoy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2120646