*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2152480
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2010 at 4:08am
humorous story
I have two dogs and cat. I had gotten direct tv and all channels were broadcasting the same commercial---do you want to be the perfect pet parent? If you do then by Pet a paws to do the nails. So wanting to be the pet parent I found this pet a paws at a nearby Walgrens so I bought it. I went home showed my babies Max (a golden retreiver) and my angel ( I call her a whatsit, cause I don't know what she is) they were fine as long as it was in the box. The minute I took it out, Angel freaked and ran up and hide under my bed and poor Max he just started to back away with this terrified look on his face. The stupid thing looked like a club! So I stood up and in a gentle voice I tried to persuade him to come to me---no luck so I started chasing after him in the family room telling him "it won't hurt buddy." I don't think he beleived me so I tackled him and rolled him onto his back. As his paws are waving, I caught one! As I turned this thing on, it made a sound like a dentist drill but I persisted! So I put this thing on one of his nails and as it going zzzzip, he's going Augh! It broke my heart so I let him up. Then they said it could be used on a cat. So I picked up my darling little callikat( she was purring) I put this thing to her paw and she instantly became DEMON CAT FROM HELL! I have scars from the claws ant teeth. Needless to say I returned it. When the manager asked me why I told him the same story as I just told you. nine people were standing in line and they were laughing ang giggling and thats when the manager told me 95% of these things are returned for the same reason.

Thank You for Listening

Lane Kensington
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
humorous story · 10-19-10 4:08am
by lane kensington

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2152480