*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2184019
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Erotica · #1739400
Please discuss my stories to help me write them better.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 7, 2011 at 10:26pm
What do I write?
My focus is big bellies. That's my kink. Pregnant bellies are best, although vore sometimes works. Inflation lacks weight. The bellies are best firm and round, and appropriately heavy.

To those who consider this to be inappropriate, I offer my apologies, but I cannot change what I am.

As far as I am concerned a woman is at her most beautiful when she is pregnant.
There is something about the shape that appeals to me, but I am not sure what it is.
I feel that pregnancy is too short, and that the bellies do not always become large enough.
I am actually jealous that as a male I cannot experience this. (It could be argued that as a male I don't know just how hard it is, but I would if I could.)

Because of my interest in pregnancy, almost everything that I write will include this feature in some way, most likely as the focus of the story.

I also like to explore the unusual. I prefer to throw out the facts and try something impossible. My theory is, "I don't care if that is not how it works in reality - this is fiction."

So far I have written rapid pregnancy, magically induced pregnancy, male pregnancy, alien impregnation, and vore. Sex does occur in my stories, it is not glossed over. It would seem inappropriate to do otherwise. I try to keep my language style to a high standard, and avoid crude words and mannerisms wherever possible while still keeping the detail fairly graphic.

I consider description to be very important. Sometimes I leave out details because I want the reader to substitute their own ideals in their mind as they read it. Other times I will explain something as much as I am able. I am sure there are instances where I did not need to go into as much detail as I had, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. I prefer to avoid short statements that do not do the event justice.

Interactive fiction gives us room for ten thousand characters a chapter, including spaces and carriage returns. That gives us up to (roughly) one thousand words. We don't have to write that much, but I consider it a waste to limit a chapter to a handful of sentences. Sometimes the short chapter is necessary, but most of the time the chapter should be of decent length and include plenty of detail.

Often when I write, I will establish what the characters are like, give them a set of circumstances, and then let them decide what happens next. The characters would each have their own way of dealing with a particular situation, and that tends to define where the story is going to go. Sometimes they surprise me as I realise that a particular action would make sense to them, and so I let them do it.

I write for myself, for the situations interest me. I like to share what I have written, for they may interest others. I also like to inspire and encourage others to write bigger and better stories. That way we all win. :)

Huntsman
... making bellies bigger.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
What do I write? · 01-07-11 10:26pm
by Huntsman

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Huntsman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2184019