*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2184003
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Erotica · #1739400
Please discuss my stories to help me write them better.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 7, 2011 at 9:40pm
Edited: January 14, 2011 at 5:00pm
pregnancy promoting purple panties
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1723221-Pregnancy-Promoting-Purple-...

This was based on an story I wrote back in '96 about a pair of panties that mysteriously made the wearer pregnant and grow rapidly.
In 2010 I decided that it was time to rewrite it, and found myself with a large and complicated project as I redefined the way the panties worked and proposed a variety of characters to work with.

- The panties are always purple. It just seemed the right colour to associate with pregnancy, and they will stay that way. Besides, the alliteration is appealing.
- The panties origin is unknown and should stay that way. How the current owner acquired them makes for a viable part of the story, but who made them and why should never be defined. Some things work better that way.
- The panties are indestructible. They cannot be cut, torn, burned, stained, or take any other kind of damage. They will always be as clean and fresh as if they had just been made no matter how old they are or how long they have been worn, and will never need to be washed. (A recent theory is that bodily wastes should be allowed to pass though the farbric, but I am undecided. It is practical, but sounds gross.)
- The panties can change shape. They will resize themselves to fit the exact shape of the wearer - the perfect one-size-fits-all. Male wearers have found the panties to mould themselves around their genitals no matter whether flacid or erect. It is not unknown for them to change style to suit the needs of the wearer, including thong, crotchless, or any other style the wearer needs.
- The fabric is extremely nice to the touch. They are very comfortable to wear, and it is easy to forget they are being worn. The pleasant feel of the fabric possibly encourages the wearer to feel sexier and the wearer may find themselves considering sex in a more positive manner. (This excludes children, who may get pregnant but are still too young for sex.) The panties seem to enhance the desires of the wearer, but not change them to something they were not.
- The panties have a somewhat mesmerising effect on people. Anyone seeing them may feel a desire to touch them or wear them. This feeling is not likely to inspire jealousy (unlike the One Ring) but the opportunity to wear them is difficult to resist.
- If a person who is not pregnant wears them, regardless of age or gender, they will become pregnant - no sex required. I usually require the panties to have been worn for a length of time (usually a few hours) to achieve this, but that is not a hard and fast rule.
- Because the panties can induce pregnancy in either gender, they do not have the capacity to change a person's gender.
- Because the panties purpose is to magically cause pregnancy, there should be no nausea resulting from changing hormones. The subject's body is immediately adapted to the function of childbearing when 'conception' occurs.
- If a person wears the panties while pregnant, panty-induced or not, the pregnancy will progress at a faster than normal rate. This rate varies from story to story, but should be consistent throughout that story. I prefer to stretch it out a bit - I want to see some significant belly growth, but I still want time to describe the change in detail.
- sex is possible while wearing the panties. They can easily be pulled aside to allow access to the genitals, or they can ensheath the phallus allowing the genitals to remain covered during penetration. Each method has its own consequences.
- If either partner during copulation is wearing the panties, one or both of them may get pregnant regardless of any obstacles, such as contraception or infertility.
- If a pregnant person has sex while wearing the panties but with them pulled aside, the pregnancy will advance rapidly (probably weeks worth of growth) during copulation.
- If pregnant person has sex while wearing the panties covering their genitals, the pregnancy will be transferred to their partner through the panties. The receiving partner may be pregnant already - this is no obstacle to the transfer.
- Labor can be paused by the panties. If the panties cover the genitals of the laboring person, the birth stops until the panties are removed. In theory, the person could remain pregnant forever as long as they continue to wear the panties. The unborn would, presumably, continue to grow and develop as normal ... whatever normal is in these circumstances.
- The panties may cause breast growth in males if they need to feed the baby, but this is as close to feminisation as they panties can achieve.

I think that was everything. I am amazed by how complicated this has become.

One character in particular had always been my intended focus, but another storyline stole my attention and I found myself writing a male pregnancy. At this time the story has a long way to go, but I have stalled and need to refocus my thoughts. However, the details of that story are probably best discussed in a different thread.

Huntsman
... making bellies bigger.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
pregnancy promoting purple panties · 01-07-11 9:40pm
by Huntsman
Re: pregnancy promoting purple panties · 08-13-13 11:47pm
by Past Member 'tybo4god4'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Huntsman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2184003