*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2198150
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 9, 2011 at 4:17am
lost dreams- collapsing beautiful worlds
by orchard
life is inviting. It has a glittering outer layer. it lures into trying things, getting through things that you know beforehant that they are deceiving. You know that there is no heaven on the earth and that we have been kicked off the heaven because we thought we shpould be knowing everything. sometimes the thruth hurts and to our dissappointment there is nothing that can be deemed as an absolute truth. Every truth has some lying to it and every lie has some truth to it. However we stll pursue pure and absolute values in life such as freedom. love, peace. honesty, compassion and mercy. we still believe or feel needing to believe that life can allow such things to flourish, blossom and be engrained. They exist but insde the core of each one's heart but harsh life experiences, overwhelming humane desires such as lust , possessiveness and greed nest around such sublime values like weeds and thorns so we never get to savor or harvest such values in life. sometimes they surface but they never stick around for long. that's why there s no absolute truth and no absolute lying. Foul and fair are muddled up in this life. We have to move on with the sadness, aches, deceit and evil lying inside us and inflicted on us by others. It isa not our choice but it s ou predestinated fate. The question that bangs to my mind is " howwill one's heart bear the ache and pain and find a reason to wake up and live this life when the beautiful world which they though could hve been possible to become a reality, has falklen apart and left behind a big and hollow pit in which they are falling down? yes i feel im not moving im falling down.

I hopoe to have people responding , giving feedback and inspiring me to think and not feel mournfulabout the lapse
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
lost dreams- collapsing beautiful worlds · 02-09-11 4:17am
by orchard
Re: lost dreams- collapsing beautiful worlds · 02-09-11 12:31pm
by Tweety Byrd

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2198150