*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2247318
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1326382
A weekly flash fiction contest for fans and writers of the macabre.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 2, 2011 at 5:52pm
Edited: June 5, 2011 at 7:27am
The Horror of My Heart
The skin was peeled back as her skin burned under the boiling hot stove after being tortured from her torturer. Then, I awoke and stared at the ceiling, I looked around my room to see my papers splayed across the room. As my skin felt like my dream, pain and cries of fear .

His life was nothing like an ordinary child. He had dreams of terror and gore, a mad man you might call him. Then he saw it, blood splattered across the floor and a body with skin peeled like the victim of his dream. His hands covered in blood, then he realized he had destroyed the life of another human. Crazed, horribly crazed.
He rushed to the other side of his room, staring at the body. But, was it really him or had the horror of his writings come to haunt him once only to silence him. Hunter Lord was a killer, a stone cold killer of his mind and his victim only at the age of eight-teen.

Life would change for Hunter Lord. The life of him, his accomplices and his victims. The idea of his kill gave him the idea he had never meant to kill the young woman yet, not even hurt her at all. He noticed a mark on the wall, a sign, much like... well, nothing seen before, by Hunter Lord.

A face only the devil could love, a face of horror and literally made from the face of his victim. The face was peeled from her skull, such is done when a mask is pulled from your own face but, done with more skill and the blood of the veins rushing to the young woman's brain were destroyed with the blade of the weapon. The weapon, yes, where? Remembering nothing from the night, he soon realized the knife was pressed in his pillow, with the blade smothered in the red gush from the young woman.

Unnatural, yes, but, the question he still had in his head, why? Why would he take the life of another of his own... but, the story... the young boy had taken one life because of his luster for blood, no, not a vampire but, a monster, human but unnaturally, inhumane, a killer, stone cold as ice from the first frost, his heart, no soul but, death. He raced from his room to the bottom of the stairs, where he found a small party of people, sitting and staring at the young boy, with grins, evil. One of them spoke in a low toned voice, " Hunter Lord? Have you done the deed?"

"Who are you, and what deed do you mean?" I said curiously.

The second man answered, "You have been chosen for the Killer, an assassin you might be called... much like your stories killer."

Then my mind began to understand, then began to hate the idea of being a killer, an assassin, he wanted to kill himself for the "deed" he had done to the young woman. Dreadful.

Then a girl, the same age as Hunter, came from the shadows.

The third man introduced the young girl, "This is the Accomplice, Aurora..."

Her eyes the color of the ocean, her hair, brunette in a French braid, beautiful but, was she a killer?

"She has tortured many in the past year." said the third man.

"But, back to your job, you won't remember anything after a kill for your own protection. Aurora will give you the pill, giving automatic amnesia affect after ten minutes." the first man said.

"You will be paid an honest amount, after every kill, at least one hundred thousand dollars." the second man said.

"Your first job, the "deed" has been completed." the third man said.

"Here is your next "deed"." he handed me a folder with a fingerprint of blood, yes, blood.

Aurora looked at him in disgust, as his face was as white as snow. Dreadful, horribly dreadful.
MESSAGE THREAD
>>> ROUND 45 CLOSED ; ROUND 46 OPEN <<< · 05-22-11 7:18pm
by K. Medeiros
*Star* The Horror of My Heart · 06-02-11 5:52pm
by The Evermore
Re: The Horror of My Heart · 06-02-11 9:31pm
by K. Medeiros

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pennywise.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2247318