*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2347680
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1625759
Discussion page for the Non-Humans Group Members
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 17, 2012 at 11:15am
Hello! I am pleased to make your acquantance.
by Miron
(I hope that didn't sound to gawdy...)
         Hello, I am a writer/artist who has gone by a few names: Michaleon, Dracofox, Miron... But for the sake of simplicity, simply call me Michaleon. I am not the most seasoned of writers, nor the best of artists, but I have attempted to improve my work as much as I can. This is why I have joined Writing.com and, eventually, this group. I am a furry writer, partially... I draw and write about furs sometimes, for the most part anthropomorphic with mostly humanistic qualities. But I have interest in many other forms of the bestial style: I am an avid Pokemon fan, for instance, and my art sometimes shows this in the form of fan art giving humanistic form to many Pokemon, or giving Pokemon humanistic abilities (such as speech).

Back to the point I was getting at before I become more sidetracked: I joined in the hope that I could learn. My skills at writing about furry and anthropomorphic entities is... well, read my writing "Kitsune's story" and I'm sure you can see where I can grow as a writer. I hope that, by observing some of the writing, and learning from reviews that I may receive, I will eventually begin to understand through trial and error, as well as through example, how to improve as a writer of furry stories, and hope that it may even translate into my art.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello! I am pleased to make your acquantance. · 01-17-12 11:15am
by Miron
Re: Hello! I am pleased to make your acquantance. · 01-17-12 2:58pm
by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
Re: Re: Hello! I am pleased to make your acquantance. · 01-19-12 9:50am
by Miron
Re: Re: Re: Hello! I am pleased to make your acquantance. · 01-19-12 4:17pm
by BIG BAD WOLF is hopping

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BIG BAD WOLF is hopping.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2347680