*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407010
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(103)
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #994771
Do you have 15 minutes? Come in and join this contest!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2012 at 3:45am
June 19 - Moss
I do my walking meditation through the forest. I admire the beauty and take deep breaths. I continue walking until I come upon a cluster of trees covered in moss. The moss like a shield of protection. I find a clearing between them and sit down. My sacred space.

I get comfortable and do my deep breathing exercises. Before I close my eyes to go into a deep meditation, the wild animals make their way towards me. Although timid and careful, they sit in a circle around me. I remain still. I don't want to frighten them. I go to close my eyes when a red fox crawls into my lap. I want to pet him so bad. I control myself since I wish him to trust me. I close my eyes and can feel this fox getting comfortable in my lap. A smile crosses my face. 

I meditate to my Divine Mother Aset and Divine Father Asar. I give Them complete control of me in this state of being. I listen to what They have to say. After thanking Aset and Asar, I come back to  my awareness of the physical world. The fox has fallen asleep and I wish not to disturb him. I sit in my sacred space, pondering the messages I was given in my meditation. Hours go by and night starts to fall. I take a chance and rub my new friend's back softly. He looks up and my breath catches. I keep his gaze and smile. He gets up and sits beside one of the moss-covered trees. I believe I have found my animal totem guide. The red fox walks me to the edge of the forest before returning to his home. 

I know that I will see him again soon.

A sig pic made by Kathleen!

A sig to be shared by the Captains

The WDC Army Angels
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
June 19 - Moss · 06-20-12 3:45am
by ElizabethHayes-DaughterofIAM

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Legerdemain.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407010