*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407192
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(103)
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #994771
Do you have 15 minutes? Come in and join this contest!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 20, 2012 at 5:52pm
June 20 - Winner
by TheGary
Billy Jack rolled off of his sister.
“Not bad, Ashley Rae. You gonna make some guy lucky one day, galdarnit.”
“Shut up, Billy Jack. I ain’t marryin’ ‘til I’m least fifteen.”
Billy jack touched the decorative number three poster on his wall. He always did this after sex. It was a ritual for his dead idol, Dale Earnhardt. He looked back at Ashley Rae. Her mustache needed trimming if he wanted to keep imagining her as Dale during their escapades.
“Where’s ma chew?”
“If it was up yer ass you’d sure know it.” Ashley Rae was pulling on her clothes.
“If it was up yours, I’d still have it on my dick.”
“Screw you,” she responded and fled the room.
Billy Jack found the tobacco in his boot. He turned on the tiny television in his bedroom and sat back with the remote. He flicked the controls until he found a fishing show.
“Nothin’ better than fishin’ cept watching Dale Jr. win.” Of course, it had taken four years for his idol’s son to record his latest victory. He watched it at the Swamp Bar the day before and was still high on the celebration. “He ain’t his Daddy, but he’s a sight better than that Jeff Gordon pussy ever was.”
He heard a shuffling sound behind him and turned to it. His brother Jimmy Jay stood there in his shit-covered overalls. “Where’s Ashley Rae?”
“I just finished with her. You may want to wait a while ‘fore you go getting’ yours.”
“I don’t need that. Cousin Bobbi Lynn was by.”
Billy Jack spit on the floor. He fished under his bed and found a prize—two cans of Miller beer. He tossed one to his brother. “Let’s have an American beer for the best American Dale.”
They pulled the tabs and guzzled the brews. Billy Jack didn’t mind warm beer. It didn’t taste any different to him no matter what the northern Yankees said.
“The showin’ a rerun of the Wildcat’s last championship at the Swamp,” Jimmy Jay said. “You wanna go watch it with me?”
“You know I only watch NASCAR and fishin’. Ain’t no blacks to have to root fer.”
“Okay.” Jimmy Jay left.
Billy Jack sat back and watched the guys fishing on television. He thought about Dale Jr.’s next race. “Dale is a winner,” he said. “Just like me.”
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
June 20 - Winner · 06-20-12 5:52pm
by TheGary

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Legerdemain.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407192