*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/240776
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Comedy · #286075
You got a problem? Contact our Customer Care Dept and win 25,000 GP.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 7, 2001 at 10:17am
Re: Re: Re: Re: What is WroNg?
THE WHINE & CHEESE COMPANY, INC.
Jim Whinery, Head Whiner

Obviously you are still operating under the delusion that we in fact have a spell cheker. Bubba and Billy Bob just randomly mark words as incorrect when in fact they don't know nothing. However, Bubba has learned when a big letter is when it oughtn't be, he markes it wrong. Reading your letter, if Bubba got through it without have a seizure, it all came back red.

About your name being marked as incorrect, I dun splained that once, but I will repeat myself if I can, again. Your name was marked incorrect incorrectly. It was in fact irregular because you incorrectly did not correct our incorrect spelling of it correctly. Therefore we cannot be declared incorrect since we were not informed of the correctness or incorrectness in a correct manner, it became incorrect due to the incorrectness of the correcting standard by which we judge the correctness or incorrectness of the incorrect.

Now that we have corrected that little item and fully explained it so that a little child could understand it as easily as an adult, I hope this won't come up again.

Speaking of coming up again, have you tried our Christmas Gift Pack? Testimonials are coming in from all over the world. It has been acclaimed the best Christmas gift this Christmas that money can buy (go to hooklineandsinker.cheze for the actual testimony or the court records at the courthouse). Why not order a case for all your friend?

Thank you again for your letter. It is always good to hear from our valued and faithful repeat customers who include an order with their letter.

Whinningly yours
Jim Whinery, Head Whiner
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Re: Re: Re: Re: What is WroNg? · 12-07-01 10:17am
by Writer of the Winds

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writer of the Winds.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/240776